Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Final Cost required - MVPA Help please?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey guys,

So probably like a lot of you, I still do not have my MVPA yet and it's 24 hours before my delivery time. I'm going to the bank today to get a draft, but have no idea what the exact amount is for Cash purchase.

Can someone post their MVPA bottom part that has already has their MVPA?

This is the "estimated" one I have, but it's missing Licence and PPSA.

Note that I have Metallic Paint, 18" Aeros, EAP and NO fully autonomous. I'm in Ontario.

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-06-01 at 12.38.05 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-06-01 at 12.38.05 PM.png
    218.6 KB · Views: 192
I was told you can make the draft for the pro-forma estimate and pay any additional fees with a personal cheque

Mine also said they could refund me any extra so I just got a draft for $1,000 more than the estimate just in case. I'm also just over 24 hours from delivery with no final paperwork. Hopefully that isn't an indication of a potential delay.

Mine also said they could refund me any extra so I just got a draft for $1,000 more than the estimate just in case. I'm also just over 24 hours from delivery with no final paperwork. Hopefully that isn't an indication of a potential delay.
I’m sure it will come today, my problem is I’m getting on a train to Toronto at 3pm so I’m running out of time. My DS who in the past has been very helpful seems to have fallen off the face of the planet.

I’m sure it will come today, my problem is I’m getting on a train to Toronto at 3pm so I’m running out of time. My DS who in the past has been very helpful seems to have fallen off the face of the planet.

Exactly the same issue here, which is why I just went for more than I should need. There are a number of banks about 2km from the centre if it turns out to be a major issue.

Exactly the same issue here, which is why I just went for more than I should need. There are a number of banks about 2km from the centre if it turns out to be a major issue.

Just bring your personal cheque book and write the difference. I rather be under and then cut them a personal cheque than have them refund me and have to hound them after for it.

Reactions: Tony_YYZ
The license fee should be different for everyone depending on your birth month because it's $10 per month or $120 per year for the sticker.

So, if you're born in June then you'll pay the maximum and get a June 2019 sticker.

If you're born in July you should only pay $10 for a July 2018 sticker or $130 for a July 2019 sticker.

In terms of the bank draft hassle, my SA said that I could simply bring a void personal cheque and pay the entire amount owing ~$71000 on the spot with an EFT (electronic funds transfer) but nobody else has done that yet as far as I know so confirm with your SA first.

Just bring your personal cheque book and write the difference. I rather be under and then cut them a personal cheque than have them refund me and have to hound them after for it.

I don't have or use personal cheques and my bank no longer seems willing to print them out for same-day requests. In my case, I'd rather get my car than be a few hundred short with no easy way to provide them with the difference on the spot. Of course, ideally they would have provided me with the paperwork a few weeks ago so I had plenty of time to prepare.

The license fee should be different for everyone depending on your birth month because it's $10 per month or $120 per year for the sticker.

So, if you're born in June then you'll pay the maximum and get a June 2019 sticker.

If you're born in July you should only pay $10 for a July 2018 sticker or $130 for a July 2019 sticker.

In terms of the bank draft hassle, my SA said that I could simply bring a void personal cheque and pay the entire amount owing ~$71000 on the spot with an EFT (electronic funds transfer) but nobody else has done that yet as far as I know so confirm with your SA first.

My birthday is early next year and my license fee shows $200. You're saying it should be less?

I don't have or use personal cheques and my bank no longer seems willing to print them out for same-day requests. In my case, I'd rather get my car than be a few hundred short with no easy way to provide them with the difference on the spot. Of course, ideally they would have provided me with the paperwork a few weeks ago so I had plenty of time to prepare.

TD used their own paper for the certified cheque that we wrote. no need for cheque book.

My birthday is early next year and my license fee shows $200. You're saying it should be less?

I’m not sure about the total license fee but the plate sticker portion should vary from person to person. I believe that the other parts of the fee are the plate and the vehicle permit for $59. So, the maximum anyone should be paying is $179 unless you’re born in July and want a 2019 sticker which would mean $10 for June 2018 and then $120 for June 2018 to July 2019:

https://www.ontario.ca/page/register-vehicle-permit-licence-plate-and-sticker

• Informative
Reactions: yyzunderdog