Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Final costs of Tesla Y

Jeffpetra

Mar 13, 2021
Olympia Washington
Who can direct me to some or some where to break down the final costs of ordering a Y above the sticker. I don’t want to be shocked at additional casts when I pick up the car.

NJX3tomY

Feb 8, 2021
USA
Who can direct me to some or some where to break down the final costs of ordering a Y above the sticker. I don’t want to be shocked at additional casts when I pick up the car.
My purchase agreement has the following charges in addition to the vehicle cost:
  • Destination fee: $1125.00
  • Documentation fee: $75.00
  • Title fee: $85.00
  • Registration amount: $311.00
  • Order processing fee: $9.85

OCJeff

Feb 18, 2021
SoCal
While fairly crude I always estimate about 10% over the sale price for sales tax and registration fees. But I’m in CA and it’s a tax heavy state. Usually closer to 9% in the end but 10% gives me an upper bound. Destination and documentation should be listed on your sales agreement.

Reactions: Predation

iamnid

Dec 4, 2019
Riverside, CA
Here's what mine looked like - taxes will vary state to state.
Screenshot_20210313-174230.png

Reactions: JBT66

Ejl80

Dec 23, 2017
Nj
1200 bucks plus your state registration / sales tax fees. Teslas do not have hidden costs.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC