Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Final Invoice Black Horse HP - should the loan be included ?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've been approved for HP with Black Horse ( and have a TXT to say approved, but nothing else)
My Final Invoice shows Black Horse as the owner, delivered to me, so that's OK

However there is no mention of the loan amount in the invoice so the Payment Due is the total minus my deposit.

Seems a bit strange given I have nothing in writing about the amount of the loan

I have just paid the balance as I understand it (i.e. Payment Due minus the Black Horse Loan)

Does this seem right ?

Delivery in two days, so just long enough for Tesla to answer the phone :D.

Pacman, I did exactly as you described, paid the difference, received reconfirmation of my delivery appointment stating "fully paid", but at my delivery I was about £1500 short as Black horse seem to have added interest from the onset.

I was told to pay via bank transfer there and then before they let me take delivery of the car about 5 metres in front of me! They would not accept debit card.

Luckily I had the card PIN sentry so I paid the difference there. They took a photo of my bank transactions on my phone to show the management I've paid.

Black horse could have easily sent a proper final invoice and have avoided the stress on the day.

Good to hear I'm not the only one, but disappointed that this process is so chaotic.

Happily Tesla (One of the SC staff from West Drayton) called me.
They said their Final invoice is incorrect as the loan is not accounted for.

Like you Black Horse are providing less than I requested. In my case I've just needed to pay an extra £500 to make it balance.

Hopefully I am all ready now, but glad that last minute payments can be made ( so not 7 days in advance)

Reactions: sho12345678