Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Final invoice question

EVTomorrow

Apr 14, 2019
US
Hi everyone, there is a "rebate" that is applied as discount in the final invoice for my solar system. I attached a pic.
However, I do have $100 referral discount and another $100/kw rebate per a Tesla email. I am not sure if the $100+$100x6.12kw rebate will be mailed to me after I make the payment, and is not included as the "discount in the invoice"?

Attachments

• invoice.PNG
    invoice.PNG
    17.9 KB · Views: 17
  • 100 per kw.PNG
    100 per kw.PNG
    118.7 KB · Views: 18

jjrandorin

Moderator, Model 3, Tesla Energy Forums
Nov 28, 2018
Riverside Co. CA
Your second pic shows that tesla mentions to you that you would get the rebate "after you get permission to power on your system", which means they definitely would need to mail you a check sometime after PTO.

Reactions: EVTomorrow

EVTomorrow

Apr 14, 2019
US
Your referral check will likely come long after PTO. I just received my referral check in the mail a couple of weeks ago. My PTO was in December 2020.
Thank you. That means the 100 bonus by using the link is actually in the form of a rebate instead of discount. That makes sense.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC