Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Final Invoice Scheduled Delivery Date

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Trying to gauge how many people have gone past their Final Invoice Scheduled Delivery Date without getting their car, I’m due to collect on the 20th but SC doesn’t really know where the car is, they say could be a couple more weeks!!!

I don't think the final invoice date is all that accurate
I agree with @MorayEVGuy on this. My final invoice has always said 28 Aug as the delivery date, but last week I got the text and email with a collection appointment on the 23 Aug.

I think your final invoice is generated at roughly the same time as you are matched with a car and a VIN appears in your source code. That matching is done when the ship is still only halfway here, so a lot can change by the time the ship completes its voyage. Tesla have also got to arrange the logistics of getting your car from Zebrugge to your chosen Service Centre. I think this explains the variations we are seeing.

Bottom line I suppose is ignore that date on the final invoice, and only go by the text and email.

Reactions: MorayEVGuy
If you got into your Tesla Account and they have assigned an actual delivery time and date it should be showing above where all the document links are. I’d take a look there otherwise drop a line to GB delivery email address. They usually respond within three days.
Thanks, been looking for that since I paid the final invoice on 5th Aug, done the emails to GB, not expecting car on the 20th, what’s frustrating like a lot of others is being an early reservation holder and my mate is now collecting his on the 23rd having not reserved and recently changed to P+ when the prices changed, happy for him tho, :rolleyes:

Reactions: Roy W.