TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Final Invoice

Discussion in 'The UK and Ireland' started by LEE3, Jun 6, 2019.

1. LEE3

LEE3 Member

Are people beginning to see their final invoice appearing on their ‘manage’ page now?

2. Calisaar

Calisaar Member

Strangely I have fewer documents today. My 'Order Agreement' is no longer listed, just the 'Booking Invoice'.

3. Krazymuthafuka

Nothing new - Order Agreement and Booking invoice only - are you seeing final invoice? Any changes to price?

4. dajones_eng

dajones_eng New Member

I got a text yesterday asking me to update the delivery preparation items; delivery location, trade-in option, payment method and registration.

5. Rob R

Rob R Member

So did I. I had already done all those things!

• Like x 1
  6. Peteski

Peteski Active Member

Does anyone else get a blank page when trying to submit a Model 3 finance application via their Tesla account? This is with Blackhorse HP selected as payment, which I cannot edit now.

7. LEE3

LEE3 Member

Anyone noticed a final invoice appearing on their manage page?

8. The stag

The stag Member

Nothing yet day 1 reservation holder and early tesla adopter

9. Rob R

Rob R Member

As at 21.15 Sunday, nothing. I'm in first 500 orders.

10. The stag

The stag Member

Hi Rob when did you order model 3 ?

11. LEE3

LEE3 Member

I’m thinking any spec choices beyond very standard must require further verification / customer matching once the cars physically arrive.

12. The stag

The stag Member

I remember my first Tesla the wait was a killer expect a 2nd or third week in July delivery for early reservation holders and you won’t be disappointed once the vins are issued which will probably be in th3 next few weeks then you know it’s nearly time to get your rocket ship

13. RjbT3

RjbT3 Member

Hi LEE3,
    My Spec: LR-AWD/18"/BLACK PAINT/WHITE INT/FSD
    Reservation: 3/4/16
    Ordered: 7/5/19

My order doesn't seem to be any further forward than the days following. No final invoice, no VIN.

Do you think my spec is fairly standard?

14. LEE3

LEE3 Member

Its only a guess as I do not know the process but it feels like as soon as you choose something like white interior they will be slightly less certain of receiving that specific configuration from a ship thats yet to dock so the delays in documents appearing on your account pages are due to the service centres needing to be certain what they will receive.

Only a guess. This is why I keep asking around on here. It seems like I have the most straightforward spec and transaction process ie SR+ Midnight Silver black interior Aero wheels and no FSD and paying cash.

15. J1mbo

J1mbo Active Member

Cash is king... Tesla are known to prioritise cash / no px orders.

16. Rob R

Rob R Member

09.31 was the email back.

17. WannabeOwner

WannabeOwner Active Member

I think FSD orders will be prioritised too ... that option is all bottom-line for Tesla.

18. Peteski

Peteski Active Member

I reckon with all the chaos of spec/price changes, prioritising will go out of the window and they will simply match car specs with customers who happen to have completed their registration/finance details and are ready to go. All you can do as a customer is complete all the paperwork asap and then sit back and wait.

• Like x 1
  19. BubblegumPete

BubblegumPete Member

I've still got the 'we're drafting up your contract' page.

I do have a vin though but can only see it through the source code, this was also confirmed by the sales guy I spoke to last week.

Mine is a Model 3 P, Midnight silver, white interior and I did have FSD but rang them last week and cancelled the FSD but it's still showing on the specs. I have my payment set up as Hire Purchase but so far haven't completed the finance and actually can't see anywhere on the page now where I can do this, so I'm guessing I'm going to have to ring them to complete this.

20. Tony Hoyle

Tony Hoyle Member

I've tried emailing to get the option for HP re-enabled on my account as I'm in a similar position and didn't get a response.. expect they're swamped.

I guess I'll have to call, which means 8am unless I want to get acquainted with their hold music..