Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Final Invoice

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m thinking any spec choices beyond very standard must require further verification / customer matching once the cars physically arrive.
I remember my first Tesla the wait was a killer expect a 2nd or third week in July delivery for early reservation holders and you won’t be disappointed once the vins are issued which will probably be in th3 next few weeks then you know it’s nearly time to get your rocket ship

I’m thinking any spec choices beyond very standard must require further verification / customer matching once the cars physically arrive.

Hi LEE3,
My Spec: LR-AWD/18"/BLACK PAINT/WHITE INT/FSD
Reservation: 3/4/16
Ordered: 7/5/19

My order doesn't seem to be any further forward than the days following. No final invoice, no VIN.

Do you think my spec is fairly standard?

Hi LEE3,
My Spec: LR-AWD/18"/BLACK PAINT/WHITE INT/FSD
Reservation: 3/4/16
Ordered: 7/5/19

My order doesn't seem to be any further forward than the days following. No final invoice, no VIN.

Do you think my spec is fairly standard?

Its only a guess as I do not know the process but it feels like as soon as you choose something like white interior they will be slightly less certain of receiving that specific configuration from a ship thats yet to dock so the delays in documents appearing on your account pages are due to the service centres needing to be certain what they will receive.

Only a guess. This is why I keep asking around on here. It seems like I have the most straightforward spec and transaction process ie SR+ Midnight Silver black interior Aero wheels and no FSD and paying cash.

I reckon with all the chaos of spec/price changes, prioritising will go out of the window and they will simply match car specs with customers who happen to have completed their registration/finance details and are ready to go. All you can do as a customer is complete all the paperwork asap and then sit back and wait.

Reactions: WannabeOwner
I've still got the 'we're drafting up your contract' page.

I do have a vin though but can only see it through the source code, this was also confirmed by the sales guy I spoke to last week.

Mine is a Model 3 P, Midnight silver, white interior and I did have FSD but rang them last week and cancelled the FSD but it's still showing on the specs. I have my payment set up as Hire Purchase but so far haven't completed the finance and actually can't see anywhere on the page now where I can do this, so I'm guessing I'm going to have to ring them to complete this.