Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Finally a Tesla owner! Ex-Tesla Employee

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello everyone, my name is John and I was finally able to purchase my first Tesla! I worked for Tesla across multiple disciplines from sales/delivery to manufacturing and engineering, however, was never able to purchase a Tesla until now. Although my wife is going to primarily be driving it with the kids, I am super proud to say I am officially a Tesla owner! I can't say we are a full Tesla family just yet because I am patiently awaiting the cybertruck to replace the ICE car I currently drive. But until then, I hopefully will be able to sneak away to drive the Tesla whenever I can. I am excited to meet everyone and to be involved with Tesla again but from an owner's perspective!

Specs: Model Y Long Range, black/white, standard wheels, FSD (accepted into beta program)

thumbnail_IMG_1015.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_1007.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_1070.jpg

I'm thrilled to hear that another of the Tesla family is now able to enjoy the results of your labor. I've always felt badly for Tesla employees with whom we worked. You worked so hard but so many were not able to justify purchasing these great machines so they could enjoy them all the time.
Welcome to the owner side.

I'm thrilled to hear that another of the Tesla family is now able to enjoy the results of your labor. I've always felt badly for Tesla employees with whom we worked. You worked so hard but so many were not able to justify purchasing these great machines so they could enjoy them all the time.
Welcome to the owner side.
Thank you! Nothing to feel bad about. It's just part of working oneself up to earn it and it has definitely paid off!

Reactions: Earl