Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Finally, automatic steering wheel access mode coming

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Easter Eggs like the sketchpad were actually in the cars long before as part of the promised but never delivered apps package, there were diagnostics modes showing the apps long before we got the easter egg making it user-accessed. That tells me that long promised projects like that get cancelled despite the huge demand.

Easter Eggs like the sketchpad were actually in the cars long before as part of the promised but never delivered apps package, there were diagnostics modes showing the apps long before we got the easter egg making it user-accessed. That tells me that long promised projects like that get cancelled despite the huge demand.

Fair point. Easter eggs being remnants of an app project make some sense.

Ok, having just seen the Model 3 video showing steering wheel adjustment, it's incredibly slow and cumbersome. There is no way this isn't going to be rolled into an update as promised 'soon' in Tesla time, so probably by September is my guess. Millions of Model 3 owners will demand this loudly and affect sales; the unfinished software will happen for them and hopefully port to us as well.

Reactions: JHawk
Ok, having just seen the Model 3 video showing steering wheel adjustment, it's incredibly slow and cumbersome. There is no way this isn't going to be rolled into an update as promised 'soon' in Tesla time, so probably by September is my guess. Millions of Model 3 owners will demand this loudly and affect sales; the unfinished software will happen for them and hopefully port to us as well.
Millions? o_O September of which year?

I've always viewed the easter eggs as misdirected energy, or a sign of bored programmers ... anyway... give me the needed and talked about features please before any more eggs..

Are programmers at Tesla maybe getting a little embarrassed to say they work there? "I rolled out a new easter egg because the boss said so."

Whoop de do.

I stopped showing easter eggs to people... because they're not fun any more.

I've always viewed the easter eggs as misdirected energy, or a sign of bored programmers ... anyway... give me the needed and talked about features please before any more eggs..

Are programmers at Tesla maybe getting a little embarrassed to say they work there? "I rolled out a new easter egg because the boss said so."

Whoop de do.

I stopped showing easter eggs to people... because they're not fun any more.
Someone just laid a brown easter egg ...

• Funny
Reactions: JohnnyG