TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Finally Decided to give it a go!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by JoshInBham, Oct 15, 2016.

1. JoshInBham

JoshInBham Member

Hello everyone! I am a sales rep based out of Birmingham Alabama that covers North Alabama, North MS, and West TN.

I have been following Tesla since the beginning, and have lusted after this car ever since. I am hoping to make this work as on paper, it is possibly going to save me money over the long haul.

On top of that, I LOVE driving this car! What an experience!

I am anxious for the Supercharger in Memphis to get completed and I still have to figure out what to do about North AL as that run would be more that 300 miles in a day. (Maybe buy a CHAdeMO adapter?)

Here she is, Late 2014 S85 with autopilot, tech package, upgraded interior.

IMG_2494.JPG

• Like x 1
  2. GSP

GSP Member

Congratulations on your purchase. Not only does it look great, but it is a great configuration for long distance travel.

Enjoy,

GSP

3. nagypite

nagypite Member

4. JoshInBham

JoshInBham Member

Thanks! I am really looking forward to next week. I will get a really good idea of how this is going to work as I am going to ATL then from there Huntsville, then back to Birmingham.

5. nagypite

nagypite Member

supercharge.info
    Birmingham, AL
    2221 Richard Arrington Jr Blvd N
    Elevation 597 ft
    GPS 33.526417, -86.8092
    Hours 24/7
    Stalls 8

6. bkp_duke

bkp_duke Active Member

Congrats! I do highly recommend the CHAdeMO adapter as a backup, since you are in a sparse SuperCharger area. It has saved my bacon on more than one occasion and the charging rate is not as painful as L2 charging stations.

• Informative x 1
  7. RWcarbon

RWcarbon Vendor

Congratulations on your purchase! I love the white exterior along with the beige interior. what kind of improvements come with the upgraded interior?