Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Finally did it and ordered new Model S 70

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It took e along time to decide. I was originally going to wait for Model 3 but decided that with current tax credits and referral rebate I could afford a model s. I ordered and confirmed a Black Model S70 with Tan next gen seats and auto pilot. I did not purchase any other options. The only thing I might have changed was the headliner from the standard white to a black headliner but not willing to pay the cost of the premium interior option package. This is also the nicest car I will have ever owned. Previous cars are current Prius, and Expedition before that two mini vans and before that Ford Taurus and Ford Tempo. So no matter what I will feel pretty pampered in this car. Will probably buy service plan and extended warranty as I drive a lot of miles 110 per day. Delivery date is set for late March early April. So I am no longer the prospective owner but soon to be future owner.

My wife said to me the other day that in over 38 years of marriage other than birth of our kids she never has seen me so excited about anything :biggrin:

Reactions: Big-Al