Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Finally, Finally, Finally...I saw my first Model 3 in Pittsburgh!!!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
HI Everyone,

Non-Owner April 2, 2016 reservation owner who is estimated to get my Model 3 sometime between June to August. I am not going to lie...I have been jealous of current owners who already have their Model 3s and people who have seen it in person. It has been a long tough wait to the point that I have been wavering. Wavering so much that today my wife and I looked at a 2017 Infiniti Q60 (sexy looking car) and a Lexus RC 350 F Sport. While out and about we decided to take a look at the local Tesla Service Center and I saw my first Tesla Model 3!!

It is a very nice looking car...I like the size...not too big and not too small. I know a lot of people like it in red, but to me, it was OK. I think I will still get mine in black. If the red was more of Mazda's Sol Red, then I would consider it more. It was funny, my wife really does not care about cars at all and has trusted me in our next car purchase. When she looked at the inside she said "where is everything?". I started laughing...kinda shows that she has not been paying attention nor cared about the kinda car we get.

Attached are some of the pics I took while I was there. I did not get a chance to take a pic of the vin because there was paper work covering it up. For those who have not seen it in person yet, it is a good looking car and, to me at least, is a perfect size.

Attachments

• IMG_2214.jpg
    IMG_2214.jpg
    707.9 KB · Views: 134
  • IMG_2215.jpg
    IMG_2215.jpg
    831.3 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_2217.jpg
    IMG_2217.jpg
    786.8 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG_2218.jpg
    IMG_2218.jpg
    906.5 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_2220.jpg
    IMG_2220.jpg
    878.6 KB · Views: 100
Reactions: pakman00
Doh! I knew I should have just stopped by - live just 10min from the Wexford SC. Shot an email to one of the OA's inquiring if the Wexford SC would be getting a model 3 for display. They said they weren't expecting one.... He could have at least said there were a few on the lot (but don't touch...)....