Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Finally Found a Good One

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well, after over 6 months of testing, we finally found a detail shop worth going to. For those Model S owners North of Mt Vernon, there is a shop in Bellingham that does amazing work. We took our P85+ MC Red there yesterday at the suggestion of the owner of a Black BMW 7 . Our baby came out looking better than when we first got it.
I don't know if admin will let me post the name, so I will and if they edit it out you can PM me.
The shop is Diamonds from the Rough on Kentucky St. Adam and his crew are simply great, they did a hand wash, dry and hand wax, (no power tools), we were out in an hour and a half for considerably under $100. This was the first time since she was brand new that we turned heads all the way back to Ferndale. It is not legal in our town to wash cars in your drive way, (storm water run-off regulations) so a good shop that will hand wash and dry is a must have. We will never take Ocid anywhere else. Great job by a great shop.