Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Finally got around to installing aftermarket carbon spoiler...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looks DOPE!

Got 3 of them from here?
E BAR
Thank you my friend! :)

I actually bought six. Three for the front and three for the back! I love the Tesla T and all but wanted to get a little creative. :D

E logo (1).jpg
E logo (2).jpg
Trunk (1).jpg
Trunk (3).jpg

Reactions: matador4
They actually are painted, what I'm calling, Dodger Blue! :D However, you often need the right lighting to see them. Maybe going with a color like yellow or gold would work better though (would definitely pop more).
Stunning caliper color - well done. I have BMW M Performance brakes on my X5 and thought about also doing my 3's calipers in the same blue. Seeing your sled is great inspiration.

• Love
Reactions: Mod Y Guy
Stunning caliper color - well done. I have BMW M Performance brakes on my X5 and thought about also doing my 3's calipers in the same blue. Seeing your sled is great inspiration.
Much appreciated @deadlion! I’ve always been a fan of blue calipers. The stock 19s don’t show them off as much as I’d like but if I ever changed wheels I’d make sure to pick some that let that Dodger blue shine! :D

Much better than "Cheater Astro Orange!" Seriously, nice job on all your mods!
Thanks @Wylecyot! I appreciate your kind words.

Oh my, don’t even get me started on Altuve and those rotten, cheating Astros! That was our World Series in 2017! And now with “WireGate” against the Yankees. Ugh! My son, who is 5, loves Altuve and I let him have a poster in his room against my better judgement. That poster comes down today.

View attachment 427400 View attachment 427401 View attachment 427399 View attachment 427398

Got a few things done to my model 3 this
weekend. Chrome delete, carbon fiber mirror covers, and installed a “carbon fiber” trunk spoiler i purchased from eBay. Overall the carbon fiber spoiler fit fine. The installer said it was a bit warped but applied heat to make it fit correctly. Love the way it looks and i prefer it over the performance spoiler.

Next up for my car... ceramic coating, painting the calipers orange, and possibly new wheels / lowering
where did you get the spoiler from ebay? pm the link?