Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Finally, got confirmed P85D delivery date

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just signed all document today. delivery date, soonest 10th of August. Tesla notified insurance start date as 5th August and car will register on 6th Aug. Hopefully can pull in to 7th Aug so I can drive one of the first P85D in the weekend, :cool::cool::cool:

Last edited:
Congratulation, what would be the coating you will do in Kwai chung ? Good and how much ? I am thinking

Pomponazzi 880xx coating with my new car.

Everyone, please advise which coating you think is the best and how much around? Thanks!

hi everyone, I just went to sign all the docs today and the guy told me that it may take more than a month for transit from US to HK that means my 85D will arrive in sept not Aug.

For P85D who will get it in early Aug, do you know how long it took for transit??

hi everyone, I just went to sign all the docs today and the guy told me that it may take more than a month for transit from US to HK that means my 85D will arrive in sept not Aug.

For P85D who will get it in early Aug, do you know how long it took for transit??

That would suck. What did you sign? The Transport department paper work? I signed that last week. I also have 85D and VIN 904xx. I read from the Aussie forum that we can try to ask the DS the cargo ship name and then we can track the boat on google map.

That would suck. What did you sign? The Transport department paper work? I signed that last week. I also have 85D and VIN 904xx. I read from the Aussie forum that we can try to ask the DS the cargo ship name and then we can track the boat on google map.

Is your P85D on board? We have close VIN number : 9043X.

My DS told me my car is on board. I will ask for the exact arrival date. DS tells me I can get it at the end of August. The shipping time from West coast to HK is about 2-3 weeks normally.

Is your P85D on board? We have close VIN number : 9043X.

My DS told me my car is on board. I will ask for the exact arrival date. DS tells me I can get it at the end of August. The shipping time from West coast to HK is about 2-3 weeks normally.

No clue, let me email him today. My 85D finished production on July 16th.

Edit: DS told me car is on cargo ship already and can move up delivery date to mid Aug.

Last edited: