Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Finally got my Tesla Model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Everyone, I finally rec'd my new Model S 90D last Saturday Oct. 3, 2015. I picked it up in Palm Springs, CA so I could also try out the Supercharger station in Cabazon, CA on my way home. I couldn't be happier. Back in 2008, I got bit by the electric car bug. First, I converted a 1995 Geo Metro to electric with a 96 volt battery pack. I got about 25-30 miles/charge. I drove it until my 2011 Nissan Leaf arrived. Drove the Leaf for 18,000 until the lease was up in June 2014. I had lost 2 bars by then. I then went "cold turkey" for 16 months from electric driving until my wife finally persuaded to get the Tesla. And she didn't ask for anything in return!!! I LOVE her! Besides, she said that is her new "roller coaster" ride. Bought the 90D because range is most important to me. Still an the original charge from the dealer. Have gone 194 miles and am down to 11%. I'll probably charge in the next couple of days. Hope to visit here often.

Hi Everyone, I finally rec'd my new Model S 90D last Saturday Oct. 3, 2015. I picked it up in Palm Springs, CA so I could also try out the Supercharger station in Cabazon, CA on my way home. I couldn't be happier. Back in 2008, I got bit by the electric car bug. First, I converted a 1995 Geo Metro to electric with a 96 volt battery pack. I got about 25-30 miles/charge. I drove it until my 2011 Nissan Leaf arrived. Drove the Leaf for 18,000 until the lease was up in June 2014. I had lost 2 bars by then. I then went "cold turkey" for 16 months from electric driving until my wife finally persuaded to get the Tesla. And she didn't ask for anything in return!!! I LOVE her! Besides, she said that is her new "roller coaster" ride. Bought the 90D because range is most important to me. Still an the original charge from the dealer. Have gone 194 miles and am down to 11%. I'll probably charge in the next couple of days. Hope to visit here often.

Outstanding! Congrats. How long did it take from order to delivery?