Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Finally got the S into service how long till they do something with it?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is this the part where everyone praises Tesla for being "different" and not allowing any 3rd party or DIY repair?
My experience is that when Tesla screws up they take responsibility and fix their problems. That wins my business. And yeah, that's different.

Of course some people love to complain. Often such people get exactly what they want -- more and more opportunities to complain. Do you ever make a post where you aren't whining about something?

My experience is that when Tesla screws up they take responsibility and fix their problems. That wins my business. And yeah, that's different.

Of course some people love to complain. Often such people get exactly what they want -- more and more opportunities to complain. Do you ever make a post where you aren't whining about something?
Frequently. But if you love to complain about my posts, I'm sure you can get exactly what you want -- more and more opportunities to complain about my posts.

Contact Tesla and find out the contact info for the regional service manager.

Tesla's got a lot of SvCs to open between now and the launch of the 3. A LOT. Unless they finally figure it out & open up to third party service...