Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Finally in Production!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've been smashing that refresh button all day every day since my order was confirmed on July 20th. I've joined multiple forums/groups revolving around Tesla, created a spreadsheet w/ all of the accessories I want and where to buy them, created a list of local PPF/Chrome Delete installers to vet out. It's like being a kid waiting for Christmas.

Today I wake up and the first thing I do is open my Tesla account and I finally see...

model-x-in-production.png

Now that I know it's being built, I'm no longer anxious. I'm just looking forward to taking delivery, but not looking forward to immediately leaving it with a shop for PPF / Chrome Delete for a week :eek:

Welcome, welcome...

I know the feeling, I’ve been waiting 6 months for mine and I was chill but now I’m mental as it’s getting closer.

Love the color, I ordered white then changed to obsidian black on last day of change then wished for the past 4 months I’d gone grey. You’re gonna love it :)

Enjoy the buildup! I'm sure delivery can't come soon enough... there aren't enough Model X YouTube videos to watch to bide your time. Soon enough you'll be behind the wheel.

Yep, not enough videos (or photos)!

Welcome, welcome...

I know the feeling, I’ve been waiting 6 months for mine and I was chill but now I’m mental as it’s getting closer.

Love the color, I ordered white then changed to obsidian black on last day of change then wished for the past 4 months I’d gone grey. You’re gonna love it :)

My first choice was Midnight Silver Metallic. After placing the order I kept second guessing whether I should have gone with Obsidian Black or Metallic Blue, I even saw a blue MX on the freeway about a week ago that looked gorgeous. Ultimately I'm happy with the choice I made, I'll be applying Xpel stealth to this one.

Hopefully soon! I think ours went to "in transit" status on the same day, and I can't seem to get anyone from Costa Mesa Delivery Center to provide me with any sort of update. Are you able to get in contact w/ anyone on your side in MDR?

Hopefully soon! I think ours went to "in transit" status on the same day, and I can't seem to get anyone from Costa Mesa Delivery Center to provide me with any sort of update. Are you able to get in contact w/ anyone on your side in MDR?

My DS called me Monday morning (from Las Vegas) and informed me that I can take delivery this weekend. They're working on the info for my trade-in and the MVPA.