Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Finally Joined the Community! - From Wilmington, NC

ogfire88

Apr 14, 2021
Wilmington, NC
Hello everyone! I've been lurking on the forums for quite a while now (been drooling over Teslas in general since before the M3 was announced) and finally made the plunge! I have a MY LR, MSM, white interior, 19" wheels, Tow hitch, AP on order as of 4/1. Super excited! This is a huge upgrade from the only car I've ever driven (1999 Toyota 4Runner) and I can't wait. The waiting game is tough... I need the Q2 model Ys to start being delivered to NC!

A little about me: I'm an engineer and someone who loves technology. I do some woodworking on the side, but that may have to move over a bit to make room in the garage.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC