Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Finally Joined the Community! - From Wilmington, NC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello everyone! I've been lurking on the forums for quite a while now (been drooling over Teslas in general since before the M3 was announced) and finally made the plunge! I have a MY LR, MSM, white interior, 19" wheels, Tow hitch, AP on order as of 4/1. Super excited! This is a huge upgrade from the only car I've ever driven (1999 Toyota 4Runner) and I can't wait. The waiting game is tough... I need the Q2 model Ys to start being delivered to NC!

A little about me: I'm an engineer and someone who loves technology. I do some woodworking on the side, but that may have to move over a bit to make room in the garage.

Hello everyone! I've been lurking on the forums for quite a while now (been drooling over Teslas in general since before the M3 was announced) and finally made the plunge! I have a MY LR, MSM, white interior, 19" wheels, Tow hitch, AP on order as of 4/1. Super excited! This is a huge upgrade from the only car I've ever driven (1999 Toyota 4Runner) and I can't wait. The waiting game is tough... I need the Q2 model Ys to start being delivered to NC!

A little about me: I'm an engineer and someone who loves technology. I do some woodworking on the side, but that may have to move over a bit to make room in the garage.
I'm moving to Wilmington soon (back to my home after a military career), is there anywhere in Wilmington to get a Tesla serviced, do you have to go to Raleigh, or will they send one of the mobile vans to you? It seems to me at the very least they ought to have some of those mobile vans living in Wilmington, but I don't know.

Fellow ILMer here. Welcome. I too have a Tesla and some woodworking projects. PM if you are interested in a slab of poplar blown over in Florence. Went down in my back yard. City will be clearing the rest out soon.

Closest service center is Raleigh. Hope I don’t need it for a while.

Attachments

• E90F2D9B-F363-440D-9047-E59F60835A3F.jpeg
    E90F2D9B-F363-440D-9047-E59F60835A3F.jpeg
    981.4 KB · Views: 74

Welcome! I ordered the LR MY 19" wheels, tow hitch, white with white interior in Sep 21. It arrived May 27th but I am in the Jacksonville, FL area. Best of luck to you.