Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

finally jumped on a CPO MS 2013

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello Everyone
I have been in the forums for some time and I finally jumped on a CPO MS 2013 85.
Thanks to Katherine K was my advisor and she was great.

Here's the specs on it.
35k miles
19"Wheels
85 kWh Battery
White Paint
Tan Performance Leather Seats
Piano Black Decor
Tech Package
Ultra High Fidelity Sound Package
Parcel Shelf
Supercharger Enabled
Twin Chargers
Rear Facing Seats
$52,100

The car is located in Beuna Parks and I'm Norcal. So I opted out of the $750 transport charge and I'll just fly up and drive it back up. I have a pick up date of 6/18 hopefully everything works out .

Hello Everyone
I have been in the forums for some time and I finally jumped on a CPO MS 2013 85.
Thanks to Katherine K was my advisor and she was great.

Here's the specs on it.
35k miles
19"Wheels
85 kWh Battery
White Paint
Tan Performance Leather Seats
Piano Black Decor
Tech Package
Ultra High Fidelity Sound Package
Parcel Shelf
Supercharger Enabled
Twin Chargers
Rear Facing Seats
$52,100

The car is located in Beuna Parks and I'm Norcal. So I opted out of the $750 transport charge and I'll just fly up and drive it back up. I have a pick up date of 6/18 hopefully everything works out .
Great find. Congratulations. I too am in the Bay Area and have been searching for a CPO equipped and priced like yours!

Congrats! I just picked up my first Model S, a 2012 Sig Red P85. Bought it from an individual in LA area and I opted to fly down and drive back to NorCal as well. Nothing like a road trip week one. Learned the charging estimates along I-5 were a little off on my second leg, but nothing a little range mode didn't fix. Have fun on your trip!