Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Finally, MYP welcome home 😃

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
7E66F9D0-21F2-4120-BB9B-6E2BEC101C66.jpeg

A few quick questions:

1. When was your production date?
2. Did you get the AMD processor or the Intel in the MCU
3. Are your rear windows double paned?

Debating whether I take delivery of my MYP in May if the currently shipping one's don't have all of those changes.

Thanks for anything you can share!

and btw: Congrats! The car looks gorgeous!
Thank you; Production date 3/18.. Originally ordered a Long Range 7 seater, but took notice that the MYP’s were priority over the MYLR specially the 7 seaters, so in early February we upgraded to the MYP; Picked it up in nearby Buena Park and it came with all the new upgrades; Ryzen, heated wipers, 12V lithium batt, double pane windows, Pirelli tires.. Love it, fast & mostly Fun. 😃🙏.. I installed the mud guards, front spoiler and bigger 5 in. Spoiler and other small items.. life is short, enjoy.

Reactions: jimmymendoza
Thank you; Production date 3/18.. Originally ordered a Long Range 7 seater, but took notice that the MYP’s were priority over the MYLR specially the 7 seaters, so in early February we upgraded to the MYP; Picked it up in nearby Buena Park and it came with all the new upgrades; Ryzen, heated wipers, 12V lithium batt, double pane windows, Pirelli tires.. Love it, fast & mostly Fun. 😃🙏.. I installed the mud guards, front spoiler and bigger 5 in. Spoiler and other small items.. life is short, enjoy.
Wait… heated wipers!? Also, are the rear windows double? Also, looks f*$kin sweet ! Also that’s my new motto… life’s short, do what makes you happy

Reactions: Msicario
How do I find out the production date? Also I thought they come with Michelin tires? I just got mine and have everything you have except pirelli tires 🤔

Wait… heated wipers!? Also, are the rear windows double? Also, looks f*$kin sweet ! Also that’s my new motto… life’s short, do what makes you happy
Wipers themselves are not heated just the lower area of the windshield, but you can verify by checking these wires underneath by the firewall.

Attachments

• E8797C85-BC41-4C3C-9188-0AFE9B8A7B0F.jpeg
    E8797C85-BC41-4C3C-9188-0AFE9B8A7B0F.jpeg
    165.7 KB · Views: 45
Reactions: bastrd_steve