Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Finally ordered my Model X

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Started 24hour test drive and put down the $2,500 deposit and placed order: Aug 29, 2018.

-At this time the order was for a
Blue/white P100D Model X.

-The 24 hour test drive was amazing and I highly recommend it. I miss the car so much. It was a 100D gray in white interior. I loved it so much. It didn’t even have the premium upgrades package. But it didn’t matter the car was beautiful.

August 30 I returned my 24 hour test drive to Westmont, almost in tears. I didn’t want to give it back. We finalized my order for a gray with white interior p100d.

September 1, 2018: I confirmed my final order, which is:

P100D Model X
Carbon Sonic Wheels
Black interior
Six Seat Config
Enhanced Autopilot.

September 2, 2018: got my VIN at like 03:00. I’m very excited. I ordered both the 4 year maintenance and 4 extended service agreements.

I also ordered the Model X all weather matts, coat hooks and sunshades from Tesla.

I’m so excited. I can hardly contain it.

So one thing I’m confused about is the next step section in my Tesla account. I was gonna call for clarification. Because I ordered at the Westmont, IL Tesla I made the order with them and some of things show up weird but I’m excited!! I hope I get the car in September like Tesla’s design studio claims.

tpham i thought you already had or already ordered an X?

nope i've been delaying the purchase because i entered a tesla raffle to be drawn tomorrow and i figured it would be silly if i bought a new tesla then won another one. haha.

I can see how you'd be confused though, i do pretend i know everything about a model x, but then again i probably know more than a lot ;)

• Love
Reactions: TexasRat and P85_DA