TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Finally ordered! Thanks to the all on the forum

Discussion in 'Model S' started by HeartDocMD, Aug 5, 2015.

Tags:
  1. HeartDocMD

HeartDocMD Member

After a couple of months of obsessively researching, spending way too much time on this forum, and driving my wife crazy by talking about it constantly, I finally took the plunge!

Great service from Raleigh store (thanks Hutch!) to help find me what I was looking for--85D in the old discontinued blue (my favorite car color, the new blue just seemed too bright to me)--found an inventory car, delivery in a couple of weeks!

Thanks to all on TMC for such a great resource on all things Telsa. Happy to be joining the club.:smile:

2. lucy

lucy bluehair

We will want photos and first impressions when your new baby arrives. Congrats!

3. Vger

Vger Active Member

Welcome to the community! Congrats on finding what you wanted, and a great choice I am sure.

4. bonnie

bonnie Oil is for sissies.

Fantastic. And I echo the others in saying 'Welcome to the community'.

5. ElectrkSam

ElectrkSam Member

6. mark

mark Member

Congrats and welcome from another cardiologist with a blue Model S!

7. Bighorn

Bighorn Former Top Supercharger

Good job--I'm sure Franklin Street could use more Tesla presence!
    UNC MD'93