TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here:

Finally reached "T" day

Discussion in 'Model S: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by Elctrek, Jun 27, 2014.

1. Elctrek

Elctrek Darth Voltage

May 15, 2014
    Central California
    #1 Elctrek, Jun 27, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2014
    Looking forward to 2pm!!

Had a great day today at the Kingdom of Tesla in Fremont. Car was perfect... no issues. All options there, right VIN#, clean and fresh... had a great drive home. Stopped at the Gilroy, CA supercharger to test it out... had the required In N Out burger and got back back on the road. Passed another Model S on the 880 heading south. Had our share of lookers and tailgaters... although not as many as when I drive the Ford GT... Great ride.

The new Model X assembly line is already under construction right at the beginning of our tour. A little disappointed that they were in between shifts when we toured the plant. Not many robots working. I was told they were delivering +/- 30 cars a day at the plant the past few weeks and around 700 cars per week were being produced.

All packed away in my garage ready for a few mods tomorrow and then new wheel install on Tuesday.
  2. karmamule

karmamule Member

May 24, 2014
    Waltham, MA
    Great news Elctrek, congrats and have fun!