Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Finally ready to get my dream car… need advice

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There you go. The question now should be SR LR or P and if you're going to ask me, the Performance all the way. You will never look back and I've seen many that do sell and purchase Performance. Back to used vs new. Tesla makes many small improvements in the assembly and these minor changes for the better are not often in the headlines. What you order today will be a better car than yesterday. With the minor changes that have been made to the 3/Y I feel like I'm driving a vintage 2020 Model Y. What ever you end up buying, you will love it. the M3 is so much fun to drive. Sweet Dreams.

Just to balance things out, since launch, Model 3 has:

Minus alcantara headliner, minus NEMA 14-50, minus dead pedal, minus pax lumbar support, minus UV roof coating, minus silver paint, minus referral program, minus Homelink, minus frunk mats, minus USB data, minus premium connectivity, minus a speaker, minus PTC heater, minus dimming side mirrors (I believe added back?), minus radar, minus Autopilot "1" following distance, minus Autopilot >80mph ... (And I happen to like chrome... LOL!)

I do certainly agree with you that a brand new Model 3 is the way to go, as the improvements far outweigh the removals ... but there *are* negatives to the newer models.
- frunk hooks

Reactions: Darmie