Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Finally the used P100D price cuts are here on Tesla - starting from $67k

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What is the difference with the suspensions I hear people preferred the + but I never knew what it was if the P100D has airride
P85+ has upgraded dampers, bushings, stabilizer bars, and tires (Michelin Pilot Sport PS2), the rear tires are 20mm wider and staggered for improved acceleration on low grip surfaces. I would compare the ride of the P100D to a BMW 5 series and the ride of the + suspension as an BMW M5. In 2014 it was a $6500 option. Here is a good site for all the changes that have happened over the years

Model S - Options by Year - Tesla Motors Club Wiki

P85+ has upgraded dampers, bushings, stabilizer bars, and tires (Michelin Pilot Sport PS2), the rear tires are 20mm wider and staggered for improved acceleration on low grip surfaces. I would compare the ride of the P100D to a BMW 5 series and the ride of the + suspension as an BMW M5. In 2014 it was a $6500 option. Here is a good site for all the changes that have happened over the years

Model S - Options by Year - Tesla Motors Club Wiki
Thank you!

https://www.tesla.com/inventory/used/ms?TRIM=P100DL&arrangeby=plh&zip=90001&range=0

Looks like Tesla finally adjusted used P100D prices down like $10,000.

And you care cuz your going to buy one now? Nope, cuz u said u bought a new one already waiting for delivery..bullshit. Take you and you tag team butt buddy jamesbrown and please leave this forum for the sake of actually buyers for sellers to communicate with. You guys just sit here trying to play some stupid buyer down on price so both your broke asses with no jobs can try to come up. It is not happening just like u two fags are never going to buy a Tesla. Go invest your money in buying a butt plug for jamesbrown to stick in your homo fake ass

There's even one for $67k,

Reactions: Cheburashka
And you care cuz your going to buy one now? Nope, cuz u said u bought a new one already waiting for delivery..bullshit. Take you and you tag team butt buddy jamesbrown and please leave this forum for the sake of actually buyers for sellers to communicate with. You guys just sit here trying to play some stupid buyer down on price so both your broke asses with no jobs can try to come up. It is not happening just like u two fags are never going to buy a Tesla. Go invest your money in buying a butt plug for jamesbrown to stick in your homo fake ass

You are so inept at posting that nearly every single post you make is buried under wrongly inserted quote tags.

I am getting tired of the fact that your stupid homophobia is even allowed on this forum.