Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FINALLY! Vinyl TESLA Side Decal Sets For Model S! (Any Color!)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am offering a newly designed TESLA decal set, for the Model S. I have taken measurements from an S, and designed the decal set specifically to fit the S. The decals are made of the highest quality vinyl. The kit includes: two "TESLA" cutout banners (for the sides; body color shows thru cutouts,) a proper squeegee for application, and detailed instructions. Being the initial prototype set, and not owning an S myself, I will offer this first set to the first person who is willing to apply them to their S, for only the shipping cost, in exchange for feedback on their fit, and pictures of the car I can use to then advertise. I've been selling these sets for the roadsters for years (see pics below.) The S decals follow the exact same design as those I offer for the roadsters, but wider and proportionately taller for the S. I also offer free phone and email support, if you have any questions before, during or after the installation process. FREE (minus shipping) to the first taker agreeing to my above conditions; $20 for shipping in the U.S. Afterwards, $185 a set, shipping included. PM me if interested!
Thanks guys!
Chris
716-946-607 one.

Attachments

• decal2.jpg
    decal2.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 198
  • decal3.jpg
    decal3.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 181
  • decal4.jpg
    decal4.jpg