Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Finally !

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
To all those patient souls who put up with my moaning about not getting any updates for 2 months and questioning if my wi-fi etc was up to par ...

LAST NIGHT IT HAPPENED.

Finally got updates to 19.28.3.1

So I know all my stuff is ok. Tesla just didn't send one for whatever reason. Which is OK. As long as my beloved Tessie runs I'm good. Concerned maybe --- but good.

Reactions: Phlier
... and now everyone else is on .32, but if you're happy, we're happy. ;)
========
I know. But .32 has only been out a couple of days. And on TeslaFi I see there are others who are still on older versions than I was on.

It just concerned be because it had been over 2 months since the previous update I got and prior to that I was getting them every couple of weeks. So the change in schedule had me concerned.

I thought perhaps my wi-fi was at fault but measuring said it was fine and then the update came in so no I know it isn't my end. For some unknown reason Tesla just didn't send me an update for a long time. Have no idea why.

But from now on I won't worry about it. As long as the car runs. I'm good. :)

As you see 2019.32 has had some serious issues with taking the new update and pretty much making the car un-drivable, numbers are slowing down due to this issue. Some cars had to be repushed 2019.28.3 to restore the cars normal state. There should be a 32.1 soon.

Downloads:
08/28...1376
08/29 ....300
08/30.......55

Fred

Last edited: