Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Finally!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Pulled into the Newburgh supercharger last night and found a bright white cone labelled "EV Parking ONLY", with reflective tape for good measure, smack center in each charging spot. This supercharger's in the parking lot of an Italian restaurant; walked in and on the front door was a note asking anyone who did not own and was not driving a Tesla vehicle not to park in the charging spots.

The place was very, very busy for a Sunday night and there were only two other Teslas there but, fortunately, I didn't hear any obvious griping. Sign of things to come, I wonder? Maybe Tesla is asking parking lot owners to crack down. The "EV Charging Only" cones were very nicely made, didn't really look like a homebrew job.

Can you post pictures? I am putting up two Clipper Creek HCS 60's 48 AMP charging. for my condo and will share them with several neighbors. I am adding two new parking spots so no one can complain I took away from parking. I don't want the signs to be too tacky...but ELECTRIC VEHICLE CHARGING ONLY!

IMG_20160131_165353.jpg