TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Finally!

Discussion in 'Model S: Battery & Charging' started by tls, Feb 1, 2016.

1. tls

tls Member

Pulled into the Newburgh supercharger last night and found a bright white cone labelled "EV Parking ONLY", with reflective tape for good measure, smack center in each charging spot. This supercharger's in the parking lot of an Italian restaurant; walked in and on the front door was a note asking anyone who did not own and was not driving a Tesla vehicle not to park in the charging spots.

The place was very, very busy for a Sunday night and there were only two other Teslas there but, fortunately, I didn't hear any obvious griping. Sign of things to come, I wonder? Maybe Tesla is asking parking lot owners to crack down. The "EV Charging Only" cones were very nicely made, didn't really look like a homebrew job.

2. Tdriver

Tdriver Member

How long before someone walks off with the cones?

3. CHG-ON

CHG-ON Still in love after all these miles

Yay! People are beginning to realize how important this can be to we EV drivers.

4. ernies

ernies Member

Can you post pictures? I am putting up two Clipper Creek HCS 60's 48 AMP charging. for my condo and will share them with several neighbors. I am adding two new parking spots so no one can complain I took away from parking. I don't want the signs to be too tacky...but ELECTRIC VEHICLE CHARGING ONLY!

5. tls

tls Member