Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Finance / Black Horse

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can anyone tell me what I need to do before picking up my car.

I am buying the car on finance.

I am putting £8000 deposit down.

So far I have paid £2000 to Tesla as part of my reservation.

Do I need to pay the £6000 before I pick the car up and if so is that also to Tesla or do I need to pay Black Horse?

Buying a car online is confusing :eek:

You will get an invoice on your Tesla account. On the invoice you will have some bank details at the bottom and some instructions on what you need to do.
If i remember correctly they advise transferring to the account and sort code on the invoice and quote your reservation number as the payment reference. The reservation/order number will help them to assign your payment to your account.

Then just take some evidence of the payment on the day, along with photo card driving license and proof of insurance.

I took these things but the chap didn't bother to look at any of it. The driving license he did. The insurance doc - his view was that if i didn't have it then that would be my fault anyway, and the payment proof - if there were any issues then I would have been chased for it (there is no getting away from it).

You will then complete some electronic paperwork on the day that basically sets up the financials.

Then you're good to go and be united with your beast :)

Can anyone tell me what I need to do before picking up my car.

I am buying the car on finance.

I am putting £8000 deposit down.

So far I have paid £2000 to Tesla as part of my reservation.

Do I need to pay the £6000 before I pick the car up and if so is that also to Tesla or do I need to pay Black Horse?

Buying a car online is confusing :eek:
8 k direct transfer of cash wow that's a lot of savings.