Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Finance Rate Went Down

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After emailing [email protected], explained Wells Fargo rate is too high, they ask permission and submitted to US Bank N.A., came back this morning with 2.75% 72 months. For those that gotten rate through Tesla via Wells Fargo, worth a shot to try and get better a rate through Tesla via US Bank. I no longer need my Bank of America to rate match.

Thanks! I'm going to try this. I got the same 3.25% from Wells through Tesla. Hoping I can get this down a bit from Tesla or I'll go with BofA.

Reactions: tsam23
BEAUTIFUL! Black interior?
Thanks! Black interior, yes. Also to answer an earlier question, the wheels don't look so black to the eye, I just think the white/black completely defeats the iPhone camera's dynamic range. Here's a slightly adjusted pic but still doesn't quite capture it.

IMG_4743.jpg

Thanks! Black interior, yes. Also to answer an earlier question, the wheels don't look so black to the eye, I just think the white/black completely defeats the iPhone camera's dynamic range. Here's a slightly adjusted pic but still doesn't quite capture it.

View attachment 523506

Not really a fan of white cars but boy that looks really sharp with the chrome delete. Congratulations!

Reactions: mrkbig and BobbyD1
Are these rates rates PRECOMPUTED or SIMPLE INTEREST? I ask cause I just learned my last loan through PATELCO CU was precomputed so even If I decided to pay off my loan 3 years early I wouldn’t save any money on interest. Don’t want to make that mistake again.