Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Finance Rates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just saved a full % going with BofA over the Tesla arranged Wells Fargo loan. Very easy process. Not as low as what some of you are seeing, but not bad at all.

Now I just need an MVPA to send them.

What make and model did you put? They gave me up to $18700 with 3.94% just now, but said it's because I put 2020 Tesla Model 3 Performance which they don't have in the inventory? I got a call from a representative asking for a VIN and the MVPA and she said the rates and price would get better after that.

Thing is I don't have a VIN yet. Do you?

Reactions: AlanSqB
2.39% for 72 months going through BofA, which is a full point lower than Tesla's US Bank arranged lending (which was about 3 weeks ago; I believe rates are probably lower now). I requested a rate match with the BofA approval letter, which was granted without a VIN and I manually had to put in 2020 Model 3 on their app.

2.39% for 72 months going through BofA, which is a full point lower than Tesla's US Bank arranged lending (which was about 3 weeks ago; I believe rates are probably lower now). I requested a rate match with the BofA approval letter, which was granted without a VIN and I manually had to put in 2020 Model 3 on their app.
how? im seeing 2.69 on the website.

What make and model did you put? They gave me up to $18700 with 3.94% just now, but said it's because I put 2020 Tesla Model 3 Performance which they don't have in the inventory? I got a call from a representative asking for a VIN and the MVPA and she said the rates and price would get better after that.

Thing is I don't have a VIN yet. Do you?
Not yet. I just put “Model 3” in the box and it worked.

• Helpful
Reactions: CheddarChiz
Pre-delivery with no VIN assigned yet, so they just adjusted the terms and updated the loan details on the 'Manage' page.
I sent them my loan approval and got the following response just now:

"We are unable to determine your qualification for the program without a scheduled delivery date. Please reach back out once scheduled so that we may determine eligibility."

Looked over the terms and conditions again and at the bottom it says "Send proof of your third-party loan approval to [email protected], within seven days of delivery, along with your reservation number (RNXXXXXXX). So with no VIN I'm too early to the party?

Last edited:
I definitely don't have a VIN, don't have a delivery date, and there's no VIN in source. That said, it does say something to the effect of "Stated date of approval (not more than 30 days prior to, and not more than 7 days post Delivery date)" so I can see how they could push back about the delivery date thing. Luck of the draw based on who you get assigned to? I ordered my car about 5 days after the ones in your signature.

I just got a loan for 2.04% for 72 months with no money down from Navy Federal Credit Union. Tesla had approved me for 3.50 with no money down or 2.99 with 7500 down. I just told my Tesla Agent, let's see if Tesla matches. I don't really care if they do because I do all my banking through NFCU anyway.