Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Financial Considerations -- An Important Decision

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I want to see the final agreement after you submit your application to Finance.

Mine is stuck in Finance hell after they gave me these estimates that are non-binding. I submitted my agreed terms and they came back with changed residual (which they did not show on the lease), which increased the monthly payment and total payment by $10k over the lease period.

Then my lease terms were changed a third time (total payments increased $2k more) and auto-accepted for me, now it’s pending a $22k+ down payment (despite a 830+ Fico and almost $300k stable income) and Tesla tells me im supposed to get a call from the finance director. That was 2 weeks ago; no call.

Looking forward to your update.

Mine was just a lease vs buy quote. No plans to move forward, unless I get end-of-quarter offer I can't refuse. Procrastinating over M3 vs X vs waiting for battery update on X....or maybe even the Y, though first year build concerns and availability make that model unlikely.

Did you have to put down a deposit to get that info?
It cost me a $100 order fee which they claim is non refundable.
I appreciated the time the sales agents spent with me so will probably let them keep it. There’s always the possibility of a chargeback since they did not fulfill the terms of the order agreement, namely following through to sell me the vehicle at the originally agreed upon terms. Still no call back despite the sale agent saying Finance would call.