Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Financing and insurance in Hong Kong

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone experienced really slow replies from Orix regarding financing options? I've gone 6 days without a reply and follow up emails don't seem to move things forward. I'm getting worried that I won't have financing in place before delivery and will have to pay cash which will make it impossible to get the RVG.

Has anyone experienced really slow replies from Orix regarding financing options? I've gone 6 days without a reply and follow up emails don't seem to move things forward. I'm getting worried that I won't have financing in place before delivery and will have to pay cash which will make it impossible to get the RVG.

No... mine was very quick and they even came to my office for me to sign the documents.

Did u fill in the application on their website? That's what I did...

I got a quote for insurance from my guy at Kwiksure and they tried 8 companies. Only one got back to them with a quote. This is apparently because they are considered a very expensive high performance sports car. (to quote him)

Royal and Sun Alliance Premium is $69,500 with a "special offer" with my 40% NCD of $18,700. Single driver only, general excess $55,000....ouch

I think we really need to get Tesla Hong Kong to help us with this so at least the companies look at it more as a BMW 7 series not a Bugatti....

Anyone else with an insurance quote? It may help if we all approach the same company perhaps.
Wow..sound crazy..very expensive

Turns out the person who was handling my case quit.

Separate question, assuming you had extra cash that you can't put to investment use, if you could choose between the RVG by financing or paying cash and getting HKD 39k incentive, which would you do?