Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Financing expired -- How do I find out my SA?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered in Feb 2022, had an estimate delivery of August. Got approved for the Tesla Financing and accepted the terms.

Was browsing around in the app and saw my financing expired and now my delivery date is "Oct 2022 - January 2023". Unsure if the change was because my profile went to "incomplete" status. I read that I should change to pay in cash until I get a VIN, at which point I can change back to financing. I went ahead and changed the payment option to all cash.

The delivery date did not change after I changed payment options. Since I ordered online, I never have been contacted by an SA. I looked on website but I dont know how to contact any SA's. Does anyone have an email I can send? I tried emailing the local Tesla store but they did not respond to my email.

Also, how do I change back to financing options once I get a VIN? Looks like that option has been removed from the website.

I remember it being a bit awkward as I had two different folks acting in this capacity, seemingly hitting my phone with texts from the same number. So I was able to reply to it. But on the portal, I could not see a method.