Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Financing - non-Alliant options?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Alliant said today for CPO --

3.24% for 60 & 72 mths, 4.24% for 73-78 mths and 4.24% for 84 mths
Wow I got really lucky then.. I did roll some equity in, so maybe that's what they meant. I shopped them with a few places. My only issue, was since I am in Texas, Taxes and registration must be payed to the County Clerk and were not added to my loan. But since it was a CPO, and I saved so much I still felt it was worth it.

All the best,
Richard

Wow I got really lucky then.. I did roll some equity in, so maybe that's what they meant. I shopped them with a few places. My only issue, was since I am in Texas, Taxes and registration must be payed to the County Clerk and were not added to my loan. But since it was a CPO, and I saved so much I still felt it was worth it.

All the best,
Richard

Richard, Do you have Nik's email address?

EDIT: Oops...looks like you have to live in TX to join.

TechCU - Technology Credit Union shows 72 mo @ 1.99% on their website, but it's actually 72mo @ 1.72%. That's for 100% financing, but excludes taxes and fees.
Tesla Auto Financing - Tech CU

Once approved, they'll walk you through how to become a member ($10 fee)

Is this directly through tesla or 3rd party through techCU? I just tried calling techCU and the lady said the 1.74% is directly through tesla. However my owner advisor send me a list of tesla banks and techCU is not part of it.

I'm looking to lock in the rates if possible. I have late March-early April delivery.

My current credit union, Patelco only offers 2.44% for 72months and the credit check is good for 90 days.

"As far as the lending partners go, we work with:
US Bank
Wells Fargo
Chase
TD bank
Alliant "

Is this directly through tesla or 3rd party through techCU? I just tried calling techCU and the lady said the 1.74% is directly through tesla. However my owner advisor send me a list of tesla banks and techCU is not part of it.

I'm looking to lock in the rates if possible. I have late March-early April delivery.

My current credit union, Patelco only offers 2.44% for 72months and the credit check is good for 90 days.

"As far as the lending partners go, we work with:
US Bank
Wells Fargo
Chase
TD bank
Alliant "
My understanding is they can only lock rates for 30 days.

I did my loan through TechCU. They were very good to work with for the most part. I assumed I would be signing loan documents when I picked up the car. Instead they have you sign electronically from your computer. I was a little late seeing the email asking for my signature (I didn't realize I was supposed to be looking for it) and almost didn't get the loan in time to pick up my car on delivery day. Not a huge deal, but I wanted to get my car asap.

Last edited:
I did my loan through TechCU. They were very good to work with for the most part. I assumed I would be signing loan documents when I picked up the car. Instead they have you sign electronically from your computer. I was a little late seeing the email asking for My signature (I didn't realize I was supposed to be looking for it) and almost didn't get the loan in time to pick up my car on delivery day. Not a huge deal, but I wanted to get my car asap.

Very cool. I see you’re located in Portland OR. Were you a TX resident at the time they funded you? I read somewhere that that was a requirement.