Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Financing - non-Alliant options?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Very cool. I see you’re located in Portland OR. Were you a TX resident at the time they funded you? I read somewhere that that was a requirement.
You need to join this: - Financial Fitness Association. Will cost you $8 one time and then you will qualify.
And here's the application link: Tech CU - Online Loan Application Center
The main reasons I went with them was because they tied for the lowest rate I could find, didn't make me co-sign with my wife, and financed 100% of the purchase price for a 72 month term. Also no application fees or prepayment penalties. Everything I was looking for in a loan.

You need to join this: - Financial Fitness Association. Will cost you $8 one time and then you will qualify.
And here's the application link: Tech CU - Online Loan Application Center
The main reasons I went with them was because they tied for the lowest rate I could find, didn't make me co-sign with my wife, and financed 100% of the purchase price for a 72 month term. Also no application fees or prepayment penalties. Everything I was looking for in a loan.

Thank you for the links. If I understand you correctly, I join Financial Fitness Association first, and then apply for a loan at Tech CU.