Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Financing options.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yikes... figured it would...

Do you think it'll change before August? How often do auto rates change typically? I guess it depends on when the meetings are with the feds and what comes out of that?

ie... think the current rates will hold through this month?

Alliant is sitting at 3.39% for 60 months. Also, check your local credit unions where you live... I've seen them lower than the popular online credit unions.

Ouch.
I dunno bro if rates will hold. They might. Feds want to raise rates in July and again In. The fall. I'm looking to get a C8 but by the time I get it next year, the rates may be too much.... Cheap borrowing money days are over...

Upvote 0
I dunno bro if rates will hold. They might. Feds want to raise rates in July and again In. The fall. I'm looking to get a C8 but by the time I get it next year, the rates may be too much.... Cheap borrowing money days are over...

Darn I hear ya... unfortunate. Hope everything works out for you. I'm curious when the feds are meeting this month.... looking it up now...

Last edited:
Upvote 0
July26-27
September20-21*
November1-2
December13-14*

Those are the dates I saw... We might be fkd in July meeting we shall see.

I see. Great info... so for all the fellow members following this thread or in the position of needing to get their financing in order, they should apply before the 26th of this month to dodge the rate spike? Hmmm

Here's a link to their schedule for July.

Also found this strange under H.15 ... the dates are all over the place.

H15 Fed Meeting.PNG

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Reviving this thread for the latest in financing rates… trying to figure out who has applied for financing recently and what was the best rate they got. USAA was 2.49% back in June but now they are 3.59% so I’m trying to find something lower…

With The Fed raising rates over the last 2 or 3 months, 3.59% is pretty damn good. Good luck though....I have a feeling by the time we get ours it will be up at least another 0.5%....ugh.

Upvote 0
Reviving this thread for the latest in financing rates… trying to figure out who has applied for financing recently and what was the best rate they got. USAA was 2.49% back in June but now they are 3.59% so I’m trying to find something lower…
I was approved by Adelfi at 2.6% for 72 mos. They also have a 2.2% for 60 mos. Rates are also locked in for 60 days.

Upvote 0
Star One Credit Union gives a 90 day rate. Mine was 3.09 for 60 months. I was just approved for 2.44 for 60 months with USE Credit Union last week, but that rate is only good for 60 days. USE is the best rate I could find (thanks to Lightsyde for the recommendation on here).
Is it easy to apply for membership? What are the requirements for Star One Credit union OR USE Credit Union?

Upvote 0
I was approved by Adelfi at 2.6% for 72 mos. They also have a 2.2% for 60 mos. Rates are also locked in for 60 days.
In the process of going thru AdelFi myself, but got to say it’s been weird. You are correct when you first apply you’ll get an instant approval email where it clearly says 60 days. I got that on 9/5 when I applied. Then on 9/10 they emailed me that they had not received proof of insurance, signed final contract, drivers license, SS card, and proof of income and that if they don’t hear back my loan application will be closed in 2 days. I responded that I had yet to receive the final MVPA and was waiting for that to send everything at once but I sent them the rest of the things while I wait since they seemed adamant about getting something. Thought I was good at that point, but then yesterday I get an email telling me my loan is only good for 30 days and after that I’d have to re-apply and I honestly had no idea what that meant but I had a VIN and knew the MVPA would come soon so I ignored it. I did get the final MVPA today, and am set to take delivery on Saturday but they seem to be real quick to just want to cancel your approval if they don’t get everything immediately despite that it’s supposed to be a 60 day rate lock.

Upvote 0