TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Financing Q for MX100D - Tesla/USBank v. my credit union

Discussion in 'Model X: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by MG83, Jul 6, 2018.

1. MG83

MG83 Member

About to take delivery of the MX100D and just finalizing the financing, Tesla via USBank is offering me a rate of 2.49 for 72 months (seems like the best out there at the moment), my credit union initially said 2.99/72 mos. but is now matching the USBank offer. Any reason not to go with my credit union, just given the familiarity? I'm still trying to squeeze some extra benefit out of the credit union to make it a no brainer, but just wondering if its more of a pain to go with my own lending?

2. boaterva

boaterva Supporting Member

If they will have the money (in whatever form acceptable to Tesla) available when it needs to be, that's all that matters. Sounds like they have done tons of auto financing before, so they should know what is needed and how to do it.

3. MG83

MG83 Member

Yeah, they do seem to have their stuff together, even offered to have a check ready today if i happen to need it by the weekend....

• Like x 1