Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Financing Question

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all! đź‘‹
Long time lurker, first post. To make a long story short, I order a MYLR in the middle of June but because of the ever changing EDD, I have been (obsessively) checking the existing inventory, unsuccessfully, until this evening! I was able to reserve a demo (with specs different than my first order, so I know I’ll lose the $100 deposit, nbd). But my question is, can I transfer my Tesla Partner loan approval (approved through Chase) from my original reservation to my new order if I contact Tesla Financing? I completed the profile on the inventory car but the financing says “pending confirmation” whereas my first order was immediately approved. So I’m just worried it’s going to be rejected since I already have the open loan on the other reservation 🤦‍♀️ I’ve already emailed Tesla Finance, but I’m getting nervous about it and just wondering if anyone else has had any luck with this or a similar experience?

Hi all! đź‘‹
Long time lurker, first post. To make a long story short, I order a MYLR in the middle of June but because of the ever changing EDD, I have been (obsessively) checking the existing inventory, unsuccessfully, until this evening! I was able to reserve a demo (with specs different than my first order, so I know I’ll lose the $100 deposit, nbd). But my question is, can I transfer my Tesla Partner loan approval (approved through Chase) from my original reservation to my new order if I contact Tesla Financing? I completed the profile on the inventory car but the financing says “pending confirmation” whereas my first order was immediately approved. So I’m just worried it’s going to be rejected since I already have the open loan on the other reservation 🤦‍♀️ I’ve already emailed Tesla Finance, but I’m getting nervous about it and just wondering if anyone else has had any luck with this or a similar experience?
Did you get this resolved?

Hi all! đź‘‹
I am in the same place, I have a pending order but still waiting for VIN and delivery date. Found one that is available, reserved but pending finance. Wondering if you were able to resolve?

Hi all! đź‘‹
So I recently also bought an inventory car while having an ordered car (M3SR+) in progress. They would (or could) not transfer the trade-in info even though it was exactly the same. I had to re-upload all the photos, registration, docs, etc and then wait for the trade-in people to RE-EVALUATE (this just looked up the old trade-in after that).

Same with financing. All had to be redone. Besides, if you had an external bank they want to see the MVPA with everything documented (and VIN) before they issue the final approval. Often you are pre-approved but not finally approved.