Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Financing Tesla question

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi I am planing to buy a model X soon, but I don't know if I will qualify. I don't have tesla sale centre near me so I can't just ask some one and I didn't find phone number to call about financing a tesla. I wanted to know considering I don't have any other debt required income for finance a Model x 100d. I have few ways to apply and I don't want to apply unless I know I will be approved. I have part time job but majority of income is from self-employment. My wife has 55k income same as me we only have 1k mortgage to cover and utility bills. We both have score over 760 and had car loans before (repaid). so I don't know what income verification tesla require for self-employed person to apply, or my wife's income is high enough? or she or I can cosign the loan?
Anyone had applied in Canada while self-employed or 60k income? Thanks

Different circumstances, but I emailed Tesla from their website and went back and forth with them trying to get financing in place. Started with Scotiabank, and when they said no, tried RBC and got it done thru them.
Tesla is more than willing to help get the ball rolling, even before you put in your order. ;)