Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Financing Tesla vehicles in Canada

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is where I want it. Not quite 4 feet though.

Attachments

• 98F365D4-D684-4E66-B56A-61D2569BE582.jpeg
    98F365D4-D684-4E66-B56A-61D2569BE582.jpeg
    243.2 KB · Views: 139
One comment on the car loan at 2.45% above - you can only do lump sums equal to 10% a year like TD's mortgages; you can't pay it off any faster than that. I did something similar with my S and my HELOC. So if you think you're going to sell the car before the term is up, you'll have penalties. That's why I'm sticking with Royal's 3.99% - I can pay it all off anytime(ie sell the car after a year to qualify for the rebate).

I can pay up to 20% of mortgage amount every year if I can manage that amount -:) -:)

Also I do not think I will sell the car in even 10 years.

I did not get point about rebate by sale of car after 1 year

Was just wondering what the process is if I want to prepay throughout the life of the loan, I don't see an account number or anything on the forms. How do you make a separate payment other than your agreed upon payments? Can you see the balance online through a web account or something? Just some thoughts I had now when I can't get an answer from any official source :)

• Informative
Reactions: akidesir
Was just wondering what the process is if I want to prepay throughout the life of the loan, I don't see an account number or anything on the forms. How do you make a separate payment other than your agreed upon payments? Can you see the balance online through a web account or something? Just some thoughts I had now when I can't get an answer from any official source :)
Turns out as I have an RBC account for my credit card they just added it to that profile. So I can see it on there. That was simple, and required me to do nothing! Nice.