Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Financing Tesla vehicles in Canada

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I confirmed the new rates, it was automatically updated in my account from 4.25% to 4.04% for 96 months.

DDJETev.png

Taking delivery this evening.

I confirmed the new rates, it was automatically updated in my account from 4.25% to 4.04% for 96 months.

DDJETev.png

Taking delivery this evening.

Did you have to call them to have the rates fixed? My 30 months approval is about to expire and I do want the best rates. Also, if I compare with the chart of April rates you posted, 96 months with RBC should be 4.15% why do you have the 4.04% associated with Scotia?
Thx for sharing the info and letting everybody enjoy a better financing plan!

Did you have to call them to have the rates fixed? My 30 months approval is about to expire and I do want the best rates. Also, if I compare with the chart of April rates you posted, 96 months with RBC should be 4.15% why do you have the 4.04% associated with Scotia?
Thx for sharing the info and letting everybody enjoy a better financing plan!

No call, it just updated itself on my account page. I didn't take delivery yet so I'll sign all the paperwork this evening.

Through RBC? That looks lie Scotia's April rate:

6L5Bexj.png

Currently on end of March Rates (96 months 4.25%); emailed Tesla financing if it would be possible to switch over to the new lower rates and they replied

"Unfortunately the rates have changed since the end of the first quarter. I would suggest applying for financing with your own bank or another third party lender in order to receive a more favorable rate."o_Oo_O

I'll try again with my DA when I get a VIN/Delivery date