Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Financing Tesla vehicles in Canada

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello, Looking for a little help.

Planning to purchase Model 3 (LR) via Tesla Loan process. Within Tesla account, once I go through entering all info, at the end it list ~$9000 as the additional amount due. While placing order, I paid $3200 already. So my questions are...

1. is that normal that if the rest of the full amount is being financed, Taxes has to paid as additional down payment?
2. Is Tesla financing done via Scotia or RBC and they both return back with interest rate ?

Thank you

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    94.1 KB · Views: 138
Have you completed the loan application online? For me, once I submitted my loan application, I received a confirmation in less than 24 hours that my loan was approved with RBC. I was also able to adjust the terms. They automatically approved for the full amount (including taxes) less the $3,200 deposit.

• Helpful
Reactions: Webeevdrivers
Thank you, I did not as was not sure how this would work and credit check hits if I adjust again.

Submitted after your message and they did indeed adjusted. Only See RBC as approved with 96 months, 3.95% APR. Seems like they have increased compared to previous offers I see in the thread.

Anyone know how do you get Scotia quote as only see RBC ?