Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Financing Tesla vehicles in Canada

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Did anybody who financed via RBC receive a 'Welcome letter' of any sorts yet? I picked up in March and the first payment has already been debited from my account yet I have not received any sort of account number from RBC.

Same here. No email, letter or call. I tried to call RBC but there was a 90 minute wait...

Still nothing here and I don't see anything in my online account either.

Did anybody who financed via RBC receive a 'Welcome letter' of any sorts yet? I picked up in March and the first payment has already been debited from my account yet I have not received any sort of account number from RBC.

Same here. No email, letter or call. I tried to call RBC but there was a 90 minute wait...

i picked up my car August 2019, i waited and waited for some sort of welcome letter or online portal account to manage the loan. It never came... December 2019 i went into the branch and had to open up a free savings account so i could link the loan to that account and access it online.

i picked up my car August 2019, i waited and waited for some sort of welcome letter or online portal account to manage the loan. It never came... December 2019 i went into the branch and had to open up a free savings account so i could link the loan to that account and access it online.

Good to know. I have all my banking products with RBC but nothing shows up in my online account or a physical welcome letter. Guess I will have to drop by at the branch once all this COVID stuff gets better.

Got 2.8% 60 months with Scotia Bank + a sweet deal (5k discount) on a in stock LR R/W M3 that made move up from the SR+ originally in my plans

So you had placed an order for an SR+ and you were able to switch to an LR and getting a 5k discount on the LR? Wow, I am impressed. I ordered an in-stock M3 SR+ R/W last month and I am waiting to pick it up at the dealership due to COVID and didn't get a single penny discount. I would kill for your deal

So you had placed an order for an SR+ and you were able to switch to an LR and getting a 5k discount on the LR? Wow, I am impressed. I ordered an in-stock M3 SR+ R/W last month and I am waiting to pick it up at the dealership due to COVID and didn't get a single penny discount. I would kill for your deal

Try asking your sales associate what they have in stock. I asked straight to my SA if they had any LR in stock with a good deal and he told me about this one straight, no haggling. I was impressed as well to be honest for what I heard that they never give a discount but I guess people may have canceled orders with this Covid thing so it’s a good time to be a buyer.
Maybe the only difference is that originally I ordered from factory so maybe they gave me a discount so they could make that sale sooner? I dunno honestly.

I’d say net 1k price decrease, after recent increase and recent decrease. It went down 3k today.

Actually, I'd say its even less. I placed my order on Feb 9th when the base price of a LR AWD was $65,880 (I had tacked on blue exterior with white interior options for a total of $68,480). It stands at $64,990 today without any options ($67,590 with blue exterior + white interior). So $890 net decrease.