Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Financing Tesla vehicles in Canada

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
On the 4th delivery delay now and my financing has expired. New rates in effect, and it's slightly higher. Not a big difference but has anyone in Ontario done better than 2.85% for an 84 month term? If so, how. TIA.
I emailed [email protected] and I got 2.75
1630010948852.png

Got our vehicle on Saturday. We got our loan through Scotiabank, does anyone know how we can manage this loan online? There has been no correspondence from Scotiabank and Tesla didn't give us any paperwork (other than what we signed that we did not get a copy of)
you'll get a snail mail letter from scotia with your loan account details and how to sign up online/manage your loan online.

i suggest waiting a few days after getting the letter to setup online access, mine didn't work right away despite the letter taking 2-3 weeks to arrive.

you'll get a snail mail letter from scotia with your loan account details and how to sign up online/manage your loan online.

i suggest waiting a few days after getting the letter to setup online access, mine didn't work right away despite the letter taking 2-3 weeks to arrive.
Can you swap to bi-weekly payments from Monthly when registered online (and pick the date for withdrawal)