Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Financing Tesla vehicles in Canada

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I asked my SA yesterday but haven't heard back .. but does anyone know if you can modify your down payment after you click the "Confirm" button for your financing? I applied yesterday but haven't clicked it yet as I haven't fully decided. I don't want to lock in anything if I can't change it, but also worried I might be considered to have an incomplete profile until I do.

I got conditionally approved by BMO at 3.2% for 72 months, $0 down, for my SR+.
They've asked for proof of income. I have 2 jobs, and for the second one, I will be submitting bank statements. Does anyone know if there is anything else they look for in the statements?
This is my first car, and first time I'm ever doing financing for a loan. My income has been consistent every 2 weeks from my primary job. And I get a cheque in the mail every month for my second job.
I'm just super anxious, because it's my first time and I would really like to get this car.
Any insights or experience is appreciated.
Thanks in advance :)

I just received vision agreement which i agreed and my edd changed to Mar 1 - Mar 5.

I had originally set it to cash, and notified my SA to switch to financing. Would I be able to get the financing rates on time?

Also? What are the rates for 48months?

I just received vision agreement which i agreed and my edd changed to Mar 1 - Mar 5.

I had originally set it to cash, and notified my SA to switch to financing. Would I be able to get the financing rates on time?

Also? What are the rates for 48months?
you can find that information out much faster than waiting for someone on here to reply. Simply complete the finance section and you will get a custom rate within about 30 minutes. Your approved financing will be ready the same day.

Been offered a 3.99% on 96 months 🤔, interested to see what the 72 month is. Wish there was a way to chat with someone to get all the info but when I call in and mention "finance" it gives me a pre-recorded message to go to the website and then disconnects the call. And my SA hasn't replied in weeks 😑

Been offered a 3.99% on 96 months 🤔, interested to see what the 72 month is. Wish there was a way to chat with someone to get all the info but when I call in and mention "finance" it gives me a pre-recorded message to go to the website and then disconnects the call. And my SA hasn't replied in weeks 😑
this sucks..

i got rate on feb 15 for march delivery, hopefully they don't make me pay 3.99 (right now 3.68).

What's annoying is how i'm waiting for vehicle to arrive and rates keep going up. I order vehicle in october when it was like 3.3 for 96 months.

Reactions: koorosh