Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Financing Tesla vehicles in Canada

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I applied for my loan in first week of March and now I got the email that my final payment and contract is ready and in there my rate and monthly payment is the same as the one I got in March (3.98% for 96 months with $15K down).
That’s good to hear. From all the posts I’ve read, they do a final credit check when you sign for the car. I hope that’s the case cause I did my financing Apr 30.

Have you picked up the car yet? If not, let us know what happens!

So your order was with the cash option before? And you just submitted the financing in your account in the website and got this rate?
Yes. I ordered on March 9 and selected cash at the time to complete all the steps because I didn't know when the car would get to me. Got my final payment email today and asked Tesla to unlock the financing portal for me. I applied and was approved within 30 seconds or so.

Reactions: SucreDeCanne
@sokhangoo today is the day! Let us know your experience
Indeed today was the day and my finance rate + conditions didn’t change at all from when I applied at the beginning of March. 3.98% for 96 months with $15K down. So if you have a rate fixed you should be fine if you are within your 90 days. I did not email Tesla Finance regarding my rate either.

Indeed today was the day and my finance rate + conditions didn’t change at all from when I applied at the beginning of March. 3.98% for 96 months with $15K down. So if you have a rate fixed you should be fine if you are within your 90 days. I did not email Tesla Finance regarding my rate either.
Thanks for the update! I’m excited to hear that. May 30th will make 30 days so I have till end of July. I also put 15k down but did 72 months for 4.04%. Congrats on the car! Time to enjoy it now

Reactions: sokhangoo