Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Financing Tesla vehicles in Canada

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
EDD is July 10 to Aug 21, any way to get financing setup now, before rates start rising further? I selected cash at the time of order to get things moving along, but was planning on switching at delivery.
Talk to an agent from Tesla.
Either text back the message you initially got from the 1-819 number or call the location nearest to you and speak to someone that you want re-enable the finance option.
You should try to do that today if possible, Tesla usually adjusts their rate on 1st day of the month (tomorrow).

Talk to an agent from Tesla.
Either text back the message you initially got from the 1-819 number or call the location nearest to you and speak to someone that you want re-enable the finance option.
You should try to do that today if possible, Tesla usually adjusts their rate on 1st day of the month (tomorrow).
Thanks for the tip. Just got off the phone and they said the rate is valid for 30 days so no point in my applying now, with delivery expected in July to August. Anyone have experience with the rate holding past the 30 days, or is the agent correct?

Thanks for the tip. Just got off the phone and they said the rate is valid for 30 days so no point in my applying now, with delivery expected in July to August. Anyone have experience with the rate holding past the 30 days, or is the agent correct?
My rate was valid for almost 2 months when I took delivery. I'd say if you are okay with your credit score possibly taking two hits, apply now as the rates are set to go up again very soon.

Reactions: koorosh
That's not true.
I applied for financing when I put my order in.
That was on 3/14 and the rate I got on that day still in my order page.
I don't think it's going to change now.