Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Financing Tesla vehicles in Canada

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
FYI...My DD for my M3 LR is 8/17-9/21. Next Bank of Canada meeting is 7/13 with expectations to raise interest rates a full 1% (making a 60K loan have 2K more in interest.)

W/ credit approvals lasting 90 days and rate holds lasting 30—but some here mentioning 60 days (different banks do vary, for instance CIBC offers 90-day rate holds)—my plan is to wait a few days to hopefully get ahead of the 7/13 hike while hoping for a 60 day window.

I have a phone meeting with YNCU Credit Union tomorrow to discuss their 5.09 rate and plan to apply to CIBC as well, given the 90 day rate-hold.

As long as hard pulls are within 14 days (some going up to 45 days, but I can't find how to determine the exact window) they count as just one hit against your credit score.

• Informative
Reactions: KWC_Diu
All on its own. Got an email when the financing agreement was available for my review and that there was an update to the terms. Monthly payment dropped approx $100
How long did it take for them to prep the financing agreements? It’s been a week and I’m still waiting for it to show up. Not sure if that’s normal or just slower than usual since everything else had been pretty quick with the admin work online.